This Blog Has Moved!

Right, so yes, five years ago I moved to github pages, and never bothered to redirect any of these pages there. Now I've moved on from there, and... Finally I am using my real domain, trishagee.com . My blog is now at trishagee.com/blog .  See you there!

Upcoming Events

Following on from a busy and fun QCon, I can now let you in on the next set of events I'll be at:

Note that I'm actually going to be in the UK for all of March and April (at the moment), which will be a nice change.

I'm hoping to be able to speak about the same types of things for the rest of the year, it has been exhausting presenting on new topics for every event over the last 6 months.  I'll happily take feedback on what people are most interested in hearing about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissecting the Disruptor: What's so special about a ring buffer?

Dissecting the Disruptor: Writing to the ring buffer

Dissecting the Disruptor: Why it's so fast (part one) - Locks Are Bad