This Blog Has Moved!

Right, so yes, five years ago I moved to github pages, and never bothered to redirect any of these pages there. Now I've moved on from there, and... Finally I am using my real domain, trishagee.com . My blog is now at trishagee.com/blog .  See you there!

Can't. Take. Much. More.

Inspired by Your App Makes Me Fat, I was going to write a blog post about decision fatigue.  It's a topic very close to my heart right now as I try to plan for my upcoming speaking engagements, continue working on the new Java driver, try to finish the last couple of blogs on Spock, and last but not least plan for moving home this week.

But since my cognitive resources are at a low point right now, I'll just leave you with a gif instead:

What programming is like

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissecting the Disruptor: What's so special about a ring buffer?

Dissecting the Disruptor: Writing to the ring buffer

Dissecting the Disruptor: Why it's so fast (part one) - Locks Are Bad